The Complete Logistics Company (CLC) is an asset based, third party logistics provider specializing in all phases of transportation and supply chain management services. We are currently looking for a full-time, 2nd shift Warehouse Lead.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Duties: (The responsibilities listed below are not intended to reflect all duties that maybe assigned)
• Supervises, develops, and trains all warehouse personnel for 2nd shift.
• Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
• Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow with particular attention to promotions.
• Assists in the preparation of load.
• Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Adjusts errors and complaints.
• Leads warehouse personnel, instructs, checks and supervises pullers on the proper methods of building pallets and of loading trailers.
• Supervises the cleaning of trailers and warehouse.
• Checks in return products from drivers.
• Verifies that produce is ready prior to shipping.
• Checks loaded trailers and trailer temperature prior to shipping and at all other appropriate times.
• Is responsible for performing or supervising receiving.
• Prepares load planning or supervises the performance of these duties by loaders.
• Recommends disciplinary action to the Warehouse Manager
• All other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred. 5+ year’s Supervisory experience. Knowledge of warehouse procedures. Strong problem-solving skills.
• Four or more years of operations in a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) Distribution Center.
• Must have a very strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build personal relationship. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with various levels of the organization. Bilingual is a plus.
• Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Understand client needs, anticipate changes, respond appropriately, offer solutions and have the ability to understand customer's needs and appropriate solutions
• Work effectively with clients and internal team members to collaborate, analyze and offer effective solutions
• 100% Company paid medical, dental, vision benefits for employee
• $20,000 Company paid life insurance policy
• 401k Profit Sharing and Savings Plan with a company match
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation