Maintenance staff is responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties may include:
• Plumbing: repair, replace, or install faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, or washing machines.
• Electrical: repair, replace, or install power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, or garage door openers.
• Drywall repair: fill holes caused by nails, minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy or larger holes caused by damage.
• Painting: minor touch-ups following damage repair to new coats of paint applied to unit walls in between residents.
• Appliance repair: repair, replace, or install household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
• Preventative maintenance: perform maintenance to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector, and fire extinguishers.
• Seasonal maintenance: swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures.
• Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors).
• Install locks.
• HVAC, Green, Universal CFC, or other certifications are a plus, but not required.
• Bilingual is a plus.
To apply please include a copy of your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer. Career Strategies hires consistent with California’s Fair Employment and Housing Commission and other local regulations.