compensation: 11.00-12.00 per hr employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come work for the Top company in the Inland Empire area. We are growing and looking for Plumbing Service Technician to join our team! If you think you're a "top plumber" at your current company and want more than what they can offer, come work for us! VERY BUSY SHOP CAN NOT HANDLE ALL OF OUR CALLS!!
Job Duties include but not limited to commercial and residential plumbing service, repair & installation.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum of (5) years in the Commercial & Residential plumbing trade.
• Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all plumbing issues
• Commercial water heaters- installation, troubleshooting and diagnostics of both gas and electric units
• Large and small hydro jetters
• Back Flow certification is a plus but not required
• Must be able to work independently
• Hold a valid California Driver's License with a clean DMV record.
• Must Be able to pass a back ground check
• Must be able to pass a drug screen.
• Must be a self-motivated, responsible, punctual, clean cut and professional.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Accept responsibility and be accountable for achieving top results.
• Maintain a culture of mutual respect, trust, openness and candor.
• Commit to high standards of ethics, honesty and integrity.
• Working knowledge of plumbing principles, codes, design, distribution and construction.
• The ability to maintain day reports and material usage threw our all digital programs with the usage of tablets and phones.
• Must have good people skills with the ability to work as a team..
• All candidates must be in good physical shape, and be able to lift up to 75lbs in the course of performing the duties of this position.
Benefit Package after 60 days including health, dental, vision and more!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers