One of California's most respected acoustical ceiling contractors (with a deep backlog of work) is seeking immediate full-time positions for Experienced Acoustical Ceiling Installers. We are a leading subcontractor company, operating for over 20 years, and specialize in commercial acoustical ceilings, specialty metal ceilings, wood ceilings, security ceilings, acoustical wall panels, and much more!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Verifiable work references demonstrating 2 years of experience installing specialty ceiling systems and acoustical wall treatments
• Strong work ethic and the desire to be the best
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Strong working knowledge or coachable attitude to learn all aspects of job site safety
• Ability to read and interpret or learn construction plans and details
• Reliable transportation
• Team player
• OSHPD/DSA seismic install experience
• Experience working with equipment like scaffolds, stilts, scissor and boom lifts
• Working knowledge of job site safety is a major plus!
• Experience installing specialty ceiling systems
We have an elite skilled labor force and are looking to grow our team, so this is also a great opportunity for skilled installers to join us and be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, great benefits and excellent advancement opportunities. In addition, we provide a benefits package that encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with our company!
Benefits we provide to qualified individuals are Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Aflac, Company paid short term disability and matching 401K.
Visit our website and check out the work we're proud of. Qualified candidates should apply by going to our website at http://www.heartland-acoustics.com/contact-us/employment and completing the online application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.