compensation: Hourly rate to be discussed based on your level. Expect part-time work to begin with - roughly 15 hours a week. Can increase to full-time. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm looking for a video editor to edit my YouTube videos.
I have a popular Jazz Piano YouTube channel with 170,000 subscribers.
I already work with one video editor - but I need a 2nd editor to handle the increasing number of videos we're making.
This role is ideal for a recent college graduate who studied video making - and who is interested in learning about online video content, and video marketing.
- Project setup: Import footage and synch audio with video.
- Edit the lesson: Go through the footage and cut out bad-takes, mistakes, unnecessary pauses - to speed up the video. Then conceal the cuts as best you can with short cross-fades.
- Add text to enhance the lesson - must imitate my editing style, which I'll teach you.
You must have:
- Your own Mac computer (not PC)
- Latest version of Adobe Premiere
- Professional speakers or headphones (sound quality is very important for my videos)
- Some music training (a basic understanding of the piano is essential)
- A real attention to detail - for visual and audio
- Eagerness to learn and to be involved long-term (not just a summer position)
- Live within 10 miles of Riverside (for delivery of SD cards)
You can work remotely, via Dropbox - but you must live within 10 miles of Riverside, for easy delivery of SD cards.
The work is well paid and will be ongoing. Hourly rate to be discussed based on your skill level. Expect part-time work to begin with - roughly 15 hours a week. Can increase to full-time.
One position available. Ideal for a recent college graduate.
If you meet all of the criteria mentioned above - please respond with links to your editing work (only send me videos that you personally edited).
And let me know what your music training is (instrument), and where you're located.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers