About the Job:
QR Code Link to This Post
Vantage LED is mid-sized LED-manufacturing Company. Vantage LED is seeking a Technical Service Representative for their Corona, California location.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to provide customer support as well as technical support for our LED displays. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the following area:
Receiving and processing all incoming support phone calls and resolving less complex issues immediately.
Answering customer calls
Software training of proprietary LED control software to customers.
Use of remote control utilities to troubleshoot end-user desktop issues related to sign software.
Proficient on Microsoft operating systems up to Windows 10
Analyze, resolve and document support issues effectively.
2 year associates degree or equivalent work experience in computer networking
• Good communication, listening and customer support.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP and networking
• Understanding of VPN, Active Directory and Remote Tools
• Excellent client relationship management
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Reliable transportation a must
• Valid California drivers license
• Ability to learn quickly
Interested Candidates should responds to this posting by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vantage LED is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about Vantage LED please visit our website at www.vantageled.com