compensation: Commensurate with education and experience, W-2, 1099, or C2C, must be in US without sponsorship employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Sierra Cybernetics is seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst to work for us at our government client’s site in downtown San Bernardino. You will be responsible for reviewing user requirements and utilizing best practices to determine how to implement those requirements. You will need a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the practical application of business analysis and application development methodologies.
• Provide business process analysis working with subject matter experts and the County programming team.
• Document detailed requirements for automation.
• Present recommendations regarding system’s best practices and business process efficiency improvements.
• Hands-on experience solving technical issues.
• Advanced knowledge of business analysis tools and methodologies.
• Strong ability to gather business requirements and develop functional/technical specifications.
• Ability to perform quality assurance testing strategies, plans, and execution.
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong understanding of the full end-to-end business processes.
• Solid project management and leadership skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to interact with end users and program developers.
• Ability to act in a lead capacity for other technical staff.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience creating swim lanes diagrams, use case scenarios, and test cases.
• User training and user acceptance testing experience.
• Exceptional organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient understanding of Agile tools and Microsoft TFS.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science or any closely related field.
• 3 -5 years experience performing business systems analysis, with at least one year experience managing IT related projects.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers