compensation: Salary plus bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Avalon's District Sales Manager (DSM) is accountable for all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, training, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct-report sales associates.
The DSM is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market segment, and sales team managed. The DSM is responsible for their assigned team's sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results.
NEEDED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Proven Track Record for: Recruiting, Training, Coaching, Mastering Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales Reps, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge & Trends, Researching Competition, Developing Budgets, Interacting with all Departments.
• Prioritizes training, coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
• Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among sales associates managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
• Identifies deficiencies in skills among sales associates managed, and works to improve individuals' capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
• Recruits, hires, and develops associates, utilizing company human resources guidelines and support resources.
• Coordinates the involvement of sales support personnel, including customer support, service, and management resources, so that team performance objectives and customers' expectations are met.
• Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
• Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
• Leads forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates "Key" customer requirements and their satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts (IE: Home Depot) in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
• Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
• Implements effective "On-Going" training, coaching, mentoring and the development of all direct-report sales associates.
• Works with hired consultant(s) to grow and improve entire sales team.
• Achieves strategic sales team's objectives defined by company management.
• Accountable for the thorough implementation of all Avalon's promotions and initiatives with all sales personnel managed.
• Responsible for the efficient allocation of company training, coaching and sales supplies with all sales personnel managed.
• Reports to the Director of Sales
• Works with Ownership on an "As Needed" basis, as may be required for special focus or special projects.
• Works closely with Customer Service team and manager to handle customer satisfaction, sales issues and to ensure that sales associates are following process & procedures.
• Works with Sales Development Manager, to create specialized Salesforce "Views" & Reports and also to interact the sales team's needs with that department.
• Directly manages a team of 15 to 20 sales associates.
• Directs the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed, coordinating with the appropriate management-level resources.
• This position requires regular and extensive travel.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• All of Avalon's prospective employees must pass a background check.
Please reply to email@example.com Must put in Subject line: District Sales Manager / Trainer
Feel free to browse our website: www.avalonshutters.com
Avalon Shutters provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers