Outside Sales Rep – Plant Relocation Machinery Moving Company
QR Code Link to This Post
Advanced Riggers and Millwrights LLC is on the MOVE and growing fast! We serve the all the major industrial manufacturing sectors. Our commitment is to provide consistent value to our customers, employees, suppliers, and partners beyond what they expect
We value our people more than our profits; our team is an extension of our families and you’ll be treated as such.
- Build skill sets to last a lifetime
- Develop a long-lasting career
- Advancement and pay raises are available
Territory Sales Rep (work from office and out in the field)
• Develop territory; We provide hot, warm and cold leads
• Visit customer facilities; take measurements, notes and pictures of machines and facility.
• Collaborate with Operation team to provide solutions
• Propose a solution to the customer
• Follow up and CLOSE THE SALE!
Skills and Abilities Required:
Great with a computer.
Great attention to detail
Competent and confident when using a measuring tape and LISTENING TO CUSTOMER NEEDS AND WANTS.
The physical demands of the job require 'Pros' be in good mental and physical or "general" health with good balance, agility, vision and depth perception.
*On-going training is provided.
A Few Tools/Equipment of the Trade:
• Microsoft Tablet with Office
• Measuring Tape, Snap Lines, Laser Levels, Camera
* Ongoing training provided as well.
No Substance Abuse, No Domestic Violence or Felony Background
Local and out of state Travel required
Must have or be able to qualify for Passport
Must have working car and provide proof of insurance
'Pros' are required to possess at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED or have a history of success in the above-mentioned fields.
Salary (BOE) + Sliding Scale Commission; Total Estimated Annual Income: $40K to $110K (and a lot more as you build a good customer base. Opportunity for a company car, benefits and more.
How to apply:
Reply to this ad, attach your resume and in the body of the email write why you would be a great candidate for this position. If you have a LinkedIn account please include a link to it. Fax Resumes to 951-361-9187.