GSG Protective Services is a regional security firm that provides high quality, full-service, security in the Southwest, Central and Northeast United States.
GSGPS specializes in 6 divisions: physical security, protective services, consulting, investigations, technology and training. Our expert leadership team has decades in experience and our company values are: professionalism, respect, open communication, training & education, empowerment, customer service and teamwork.
Job Skills / Requirements
GSG Protective Services has quality openings for unarmed security officers to work in the Perris, CA area. All positions require interaction with the public thus excellent customer service is a plus! Security experience and a longing to succeed highly desired. All positions are permanent positions with long term growth potential. Compensation varies by post.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Being alert at assigned post at all times to ensure personal safety
- Collaborating with all GSG Protective Services staff, disregarding job tittle or rank
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance irrelevant of assigned post
- Monitoring various activities on and around assigned post
- Practicing all safety rules and procedures, at assigned post, as established by GSG Protective Services to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Reporting activities and irregularities by submitting a daily activity report (DAR). Information needs to include observations, unusual occurrences, presence of unauthorized persons on property, equipment and or property damage, and theft