kompensasie: $70K based on experience werktipe: voltyds
QR Code Link to This Post
Electronics Service Technician/Programmer
Time & Alarm Systems is an industry leader in the Integration and Implementation of Low Voltage Systems including Fire Alarm, Security, CCTV, Access Control, Intercom/Mass Notification, Computer Networking and Audio Visual Systems for the K-12, Military/Govt. markets in Southern California. We are currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for a Service Department Technician. Applicant must have knowledge and experience in programming, trouble shooting electronic circuits and wiring for Security Alarm, Fire Alarm, PA systems, CCTV, and Professional Audio. The successful applicant must be self-motivated, have a professional appearance, and willing to work hard in a team oriented environment contributing to the success, growth, and excellent reputation of Time & Alarm Systems. This position offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and a 401k plan.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
• Performing maintenance service calls at customer sites on security, fire, PA and various other systems.
• Commissioning new systems on projects including setup, programming, repairing and In-service training.
• Coordinating with project foreman and management to provide engineered solutions.
• Assemble control equipment and components as required for complete installation.
• Creating reports and emails in a professional manner
• Routinely read blueprints and project specifications with a clear understanding of system requirements.
• Routinely utilize a wide variety of test equipment.
• Installation of a variety of network devices for integration
• At least 2 years experience in Low Voltage/Communications Industry.
• Possess a valid California Fire/Life Safety card and Data Certification card.
• Valid California driver's license and insurance.
• Clean Driving Record
• Must be able to pass a DOJ Background and Drug screen
• Individuals must possess all basic hand tools.
• Possess a working knowledge of blueprints and construction techniques.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with sales department, engineering, AHJ'S and end users.
• Prepare functional programs for microprocessor based systems.
• Strong understanding of IP Networks in general
• Possess an overall understanding of a network topology including WANs, LANs and VLANS.
• Possess a good understanding of IP Addressing schemes and all of their components including subnets and how subnet masks work and gateway addresses.
• Possess an understanding of firewalls, both hardware and software
• Possess an understanding of TCP, UDP, ICMP, NTP ports and protocols and how they interact.
• Possess strong understanding of Desktop Computers, Windows 7, 10 and Office
• Possess good understanding of Server 2008 and Exchange 2010
• Experience with the following manufacturers and areas of expertise preferred:
FCI FIRE SYSTEMS
GAMEWELL FIRE SYSTEMS
FIKE FIRE SYSTEMS
BOGEN P.A. SYSTEMS
IP SURVEILANCE SYSTEMS
More Information on Position:
• Full Time Position
• Benefits Provided after Completion of Probation
• Position Pays 70K+ base on experience
Slegs besigheidseienaars. Werwers, moet asb. nie hierdie werkplaser kontak nie.
moet ons NIE met ongevraagde dienste of aanbiedinge kontak