compensation: based on experience in related fields of work such as automotive repair, car dealerships, auto parts sales. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Range RV is looking for an outgoing person to sell RV Parts to RV owners, and Service Technicians needing parts for repairs in the shop.
The Parts Counterperson is responsible for assisting all mechanics and over the counter customers in ordering and purchasing needed parts and supplies.
• Assists all customers/technicians in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
• Provides a high level of service to mechanics and retail customers.
• Replenishes parts stock inventory daily by ordering and stocking product per min/max requirements.
• Processes all mechanic request for special orders.
• Receives payments from retail customers and has good cash handling skills
• Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, purchase, or pick-up.
• Maintains professional uniform appearance.
If Selected, We Offer :
Family owned and operated for 47 years with the highest industry reputation!
401K and vacation pay available.
Training and Support on the job
Equal Opportunity Employer
Friendly, fast paced, drug-free working environment
Awarded the RVDA Top Quality RV Dealer in California
Better Business Bureau A rating,
RVDA, and Winnebago Circle of Excellence.
• Must have valid Drivers License
• Must be able to work Weekends
• Must be able to work weekends
• Must have computer proficiency.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crawl and lift heavy objects.
• Must have own transportation.
Apply in person at 11626 Mariposa Rd., Hesperia, CA 92345
or email resume to rvparts @ rangerv . com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers