Do you thrive on crafting an amazing customer experience and providing satisfying solutions to customers? Do you want to be a "Care Hero" and it's your job to save the customer's day?
As a Resident Service Coordinator, every day is an opportunity for you to deliver a first-class experience in turn improving customer happiness and resident retention.
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Part-Time Resident Service Coordinator to join our team at Verano at Rancho Cucamonga Town Square, our apartment community (414 homes) located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
• First point of contact, greeting prospects, guests and visitors as they arrive to our community.
• Provide a personalized experience, with emphasis on care and convenience for our future and current residents.
• Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to signing the lease in order to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue growth for the community.
• Generate new leads by marketing within the local community and through creative online advertising.
• Facilitate the application and move-in process, ensuring all necessary paperwork is signed, applicable monies paid, and move-in appointments scheduled.
• Throughout their residency, you foster an on-going positive relationship with residents confirming their expectations are being fulfilled.
• You are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service to build and sustain the community’s reputation and ensure maximum number of lease renewals.
• You orchestrate the renewal process from notification to signing, expressing thanks for their continued residency.
• Respond to resident complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner, making sure every situation you handle ends with gratification.
• You are the communication center providing residents community happenings daily, weekly, or monthly via the computer portal and postings.
• You assist with planning, promoting and delivering resident events and activities ensuring resident’s find value outside the walls of their apartment home.
• You identify, share and implement opportunities to improve resident happiness and service.
• Sales and customer service experience
• Multi-Family, Hospitality and/or Retail industry experience
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Career Development and Advancement: We offer ongoing education opportunities to support the skillset development of our employees. We have a proven culture of supporting the development and advancement of our employees' individual career goals and are proud to announce the promotion of 171 employees through July 2019, that’s an average of 24 associates promoted per month! We believe our employees are the organization's most valuable asset. #WRK4UDR
Exceptional Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package and discounts to live in our premier communities!
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities with a mission of offering remarkable apartment homes in the most desirable locations throughout the United States. Share your expertise, skill and commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of UDR's team. #WRK4UDR
UDR Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Apply Here
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers