available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: high school/GED
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking to do remote medical billing in the comfort of my home. I have over 7 yrs of medical billing experience. I also have experience with Authorizations, LOA’s etc.
I have also added a little discrimination of some of the things I do.
• Submit claim to insurance companies, PPO, HMO EPO, Medicare, VA, Tricare etc., following up on claims, calling and collecting money from insurance companies.
• Maintained and updated all files including insurance companies, diagnosis, procedure, fees/profiles.
• Processed and ensured accuracy of patient statements on a monthly basis.
• Forwarded accounts to collection agency.
• Insurance verifications for specific procedure • Posted payments to patient's accounts.
• Researched and resolved denials and EOB rejections within standard billing cycle timeframe.
• Download EFT'S from Gateway (Clearing House) for the entire month • Work on A/R • Month End Report • Billing Medical Records as requested
Please only if your serious
If you have any other question please don’t hesitate to reply to this post
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests