PART TIME/ NIGHTS/ WEEKENDS/ TEMPORARY (San Bernardino)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
LOOKING FOR PART TIME JOB, QUICK EXTRA CASH, I HAVE A PRIMARY JOB AS A MANAGER.
I WORK FROM MON-FRI 9AM-6PM, MY AVAILABILITY IS FROM MON-FRI 7PM-1AM, WILLING TO WORK ON WEEKENDS.
Objective: Reliable and adaptable General Labor worker with a stellar customer service ethic. Adept multitasker with abilities to handle several workplace responsibilities with efficiency. Able to lift and carry heavy objects repeatedly for periods of time.
07/19 -- Present Manager / Kingwin Inc -- Walnut, CA
• Increased sales by 9% in the fourth quarter of 2018
• Created new inventory system
• Managed a department of 5 employees for three months
05/18 – 07/19 Tech Support / Kingwin Inc-- Walnut, CA
• Troubleshooting systems and applications: running diagnostics on malfunctioning hardware or software; and finding solutions for any issue and implementing it
• Replacing damaged or malfunctioning parts on hardware when necessary:
ordering new parts when out of stock.
• Assisting manager
05/18—06/18 Communications Department / Elections Office of the Registrar of Voters – San
• Directing and guiding early voters
• Data entry of voters
• Bilingual translator assistance
03/17 – 11/17 Forklift Operator / Amazon – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
• Moving materials around warehouses, storage yards, factories
• Pushed lifted and carried warehouse crates weighing up to 60 pounds
• Operated pickup trucks and other company vehicles as required • Ensured cleanliness of warehouse equipment on a regular basis
02/16 – 11/16 Technician / MacGuyz -- Redlands, CA
• Provided free troubleshooting and repair estimates for client approval
• Ensured that center has replacement kits and spare parts for any planned repair and order these from manufacturers as required
• Opened, disassembled, repaired, replaced parts, and reassembled units when done.
• Tested repaired units and advised clients when they could retrieve their units
• Sold cell phone accessories to customers who visited the store
01/14 – 09/14 Distributer Associate / Logistics – Los Angeles, CA
• Inspect all incoming merchandise and shipping materials
• Place items sized crates and containers for shipping to customer destinations
• Accurately complete all paperwork and continuously use wrist and hand scanners to document changes
06/13 – 10/13 Game Room Attendant / Chuck E Cheese -- Fullerton, CA
• Performing for children and guest as Chuck E Cheese
• Assist in maintaining an updated inventory of video games and systems, sports equipment, and supplies
• Notify the manager of any equipment or repair needs
• Keep the game room neat and organized
06/07 – 09/19 Janitorial Assistant / 5 Brothers Cleaning – Inland Empire County
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
• Gather and empty trash
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created
03/15 -- 03/16 IT Technician, UEI College– Riverside, CA
• MCTS 70-680: Microsoft Windows 7
• Software/Hardware computer repair
• Understand Linux & Unix basics
• Network+; Installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers