favorite this postNavy veteran seeks warehouse mgmt/supervisor position (Inland empire)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
No commission only jobs.
No at home jobs.
No marketing or sales.
With over 20 years experience in warehouse/3PL/ logistics, I am experienced with building, design, streamline, cost efficiency, employee evaluation and training.
I desire small companies or start ups.
My current employment moved out of state at the end of the year. I am available immediately!
With the unemployment down to 3.9%, its getting harder and harder to find great employees.
I'm currently employed but my warehouse will be shutting down by the end of the year, forcing me to find new opportunities asap.
Now's your chance to grab onto a well experienced warehouse operations supervisor or manager.
I'm detail oriented, result driven and possess a perfect attendance record Not missing 1 day in the last 5 years.
Highly recommended with great references.
Contact me now! I'll be glad to send you my word formatted resume immediately!
To obtain a position in Warehouse Operations/Materials/Expeditor/Inventory Control of purchasing where I can bring worth of the company to its highest standard in the industry.
• 3PL logistics Warehouse manager. Inland Empire, CA 1/2013 - 1/2019
• Source Select Inc. Fremont, Ca 10/10 -- 1/2013 Logistics Manager
• Floor Service Supply San Jose, Ca. 12/04 -- 10/10 Purchasing/Inventory Control Manager
Proficient in all aspects of Shipping/Receiving with all common carriers, OCEAN, AIR, LTL, FTL, and RAIL. Fluent in the processes of document management for customs, filings, and brokers. Lean MFG. price negotiations. Expert in the use of all computer based shipping software, UPS/FEDEX, USPS Ship works, and Shipstation. Implemented processes and procedures for solving inventory variances as well cycle counting processes.
• Designed, streamlined, and organized warehouse operations to create cost efficiency and inventory accuracy and control.
• Setup Kanban systems for inventory accuracy, thus eliminating extra labor costs.
• Designed a safety and moral goal oriented program in which all employees participated. This in turn manifested into an accuracy of performance and customer oriented results.
• Designed a cycle count program involving a daily accuracy of 99.5+% results. Hence eliminating a year end physical inventory count.
• Machine shop streamline, build warehouse operations and shipping. Create work order from raw material to distribute to correct machine for processing. Process parts to the next process of machining or treatment. Close service order or work order and put finished goods into stock. Stock item under customer inventory and await shipping order. Crate or package for shipping. Evaluate best shipping method by courier or LTL or will c.
• Expanded warehouse operations for more visibilities to customers, thus increasing profitability.
• Certified CAL OSHA Train the Trainer, negating the need to outsource.
• Hazmat Certified
• Designed and streamlined Distribution Centers, responsible for structuring SOP's, for ISO operations.
• Managed, trained, and coached all warehouse personnel.
US Navy, Hull technician, Firefighter, Search and Rescue, Supply Dept, Mess specialist (cook)
Education and training:
Branham High School, San Jose, Ca
Retail Business College
AEA Mgmt Training Courses
TQM, (Total Quality Management Training)
Forklift Certified, sit-down, standup, electric/gas, reach. Certified CAL OSHA Train the Trainer.
• Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks
• American Contractor, PeopleSoft, Concord, Tori flex, Navision, Furniture Pro, MAS90-200, Sage M2M (made to manage), ESI (Expandable), PCMRP, Loft ware barcode label design, Bartender, AS400, Zebra thermal label design, Oracle, SAP, Minx, Manex, Omar, Minx. FIFO methods, and Ship Works, shipstation.
• Shipping software: FEDEX Powership, Service Manager, UPS online pro. DHL easy ship, AES for international shipments.
• Proficient in overseas customs & carrier rate negotiations .
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers