compensation: Hourly Pay + Benefits - 100% EMPLOYER PAID BENEFITS: MEDICAL, LIFE INSURANCE, LONG TERM DISABILITY. 10 PAID DAYS FOR VACATION, 10 PAID DAYS SICK, 8 PAID HOLIDAYS; UP TO 2 FLOATING HOLIDAYS employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Anza Management Company
Come work for a professional and stable Property Management Company, we are currently seeking a Community Manager to assist with different properties in the Inland Empire!
If you have the following, this job is perfect for you:
• Minimum 2 year experience as community manager of at least 30+ units
• Excellent property management skills including leasing, marketing, resident relations/control and customer service.
• Good computers skills (property management software -- Yardi (Preferred), Excel, Word.
• Experience with all financial related issues -- expenditure control, maximizing income, collections, budgeting, etc.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers, staff and management.
Anza Management considers for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements EEOC/FEHC Laws and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. Anza Management abides by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including EEOC/FEHC laws.
Nothing in this job posting guarantees employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers