compensation: Negotiable salary depending on experience. Health insurance, 401(k), paid personal leaves, paid sick leaves employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Address: 1520 Bridgegate Dr. #118 Diamond Bar, CA 91765
We are seeking an experienced loan processor in Diamond Bar. TransGlobal is the largest Asian General Agency in the US with 20 office locations. We focus on financial services including mortgage, commercial, and private lending, real estate, life insurance, annuity, property & casualty insurance, health insurance, and financial advisory.
• Responsible for processing mortgage loans from set-up through closing
• Collaborate with loan officers to review borrower's credit and financial status, collect and prepare all necessary documentations and issue loan packages
• Review initial loan approval and work with loan officers to gather appropriate loan documentations for clearing and closing
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining all loan documentation to be completed, accurate, verified and compliant with company and investor’s guidelines
• Perform data entry into Calyx Point system
• Communicate with all parties: loan officers, underwriters, funders, appraisers, escrow, and title companies to ensure loans are processed efficiently in timely manner
1. Must possess strong knowledge of Agency's underwriting guidelines, mortgage loan compliance and TRID regulations ensure comply with the established Federal and States regulations and law requirements
2. Minimum 3 years with recent experience working in a mortgage environment
3. Bilingual in Chinese
4. Experienced in different LOS environment including Calyx Point
5. Working knowledge of mortgage lending documentation and terminology in compliance with Federal and State regulations (RESPA, TILA, HMDA)
6. No OPT, no H-1B sponsorship accepted/legally authorized to work in USA for long term
• Negotiable salary depending on experience. Health insurance in 90 days, 401(k) after 1 year.
• Paid personal leaves and paid sick leaves in 90 days, paid vacation after 1 year
* To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter
* A phone interview will be conducted after your document(s) are reviewed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers