The custom made enclosure is 6x3x3 and was used to house a 3 foot savannah monitor.
1) Holds heat and humidity great
2) Sliding glass doors that allows for good access (able to be removed from track)
3) It comes apart (in half and legs can be removed)
4) deep dirt for digging or burrowing
5) Built in thermostat that controls temperatures
6) Dirt was bought from Home Depot so no contaminants
7) bottom half has been water proofed with Drylok
1) four light sockets on warm side and one light socket in the cool side
- warm side: three lights are in line for heat and the fourth was used for UV
2) The lights turn on an off with a push button
looking for 200$
* you will have to bring a truck and have a way to remove the dirt.
* enclosure has been empty for 2 years
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers