Our Firm is looking to hire an Operations Assistant for 37.5 hours per week (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) who can provide support to the Operations Team/Manager.
QR Code Link to This Post
No nights, weekends, or holidays
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Internet research for property details
- Correspond with clients and vendors to gather reports for processing
- Update and maintain databases
- Prepare documents from department set templates
- Data entry
- Research using search engines and Google Maps
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills using data provided
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and meet county deadlines
- Comfortable using basic Microsoft Office software (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Type at 60 WPM
- Prior office and customer service experience strongly preferred
Please attach resume and the HR Director will be in touch shortly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Also, please answer the following question:
Why should we hire you over another candidate?