compensation: Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Direct Care Staff shall meet one of the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree
2. A valid Child Development Teaching Permit
3. Completed 12 semester units of Early Childhood Education, Adolescent Development, or Foster Kinship Care Education and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth.
4. A valid certificate as an Alcohol Counselor, Drug Counselor or Alcohol and Drug Counselor and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth.
5. A valid vocational training certificate, credential, or documentation demonstrating that the individual is a trade journey-person who instructs children in vocational skills and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth as a mentor, athletic coach, teacher, vocational coach, tutor, counselor, or other relevant experience as determined by the department.
6. Previously been employed as a full time staff or served as a volunteer at a group home, short-term residential therapeutic program, or substance abuse treatment program for at least one year.
7. Relevant life experience in the child welfare, mental health or juvenile justice systems as a consumer, mentor, or caregiver or other relevant experience as determined by the department.
Job Types: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers