"Shoes laced and ready to go, this pop/alternative/rock fusion is ready to melt hearts and rock socks. Southern California-based friendly neighborhood rock band The Beat Tonight brings an inspiring look at life with the help of super solid beats and a contagious rhythm you can feel like a rapid-spreading fire in your soul. Join us in making history!"
This is a SERIOUS music venture. While this band is so much fun to be part of, our goal is to make our dream a reality and want to pursue this professionally. As a member of the band, you would be part of a tight, close-knit family and team.
THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- DEDICATION. Our singer drives from San Francisco (about 8 hours one-way) around 3 times a month right now (he will move back to SoCal in the next few months) while we get everything set to explode onto the scene (finishing high-quality studio recordings, make a new logo, plan the MUSIC VIDEO that you'll be a part of, invest in merch, etc.)
- flexible scheduling; open to, and understands, that in the music industry things are always changing and that sometimes schedules change last minute, as well as the possibility of incredible last-minute opportunities may pop up in the future that we can't miss out on (music festival invitations, opening for famous artists, etc.)
- reliable transportation
- sole dedication to this band; personal side-projects are fine, but NO double-banding. It's mathematically impossible to invest 100% of your blood, sweat, and tears into more than one band; we've all seen it go wrong too many times
- own instrument and equipment
- willing to adhere to our visual style/theme on stage to create a professional sense of cohesion as a band (it's nothing crazy, ask us)
- become an integral member in writing new music going forward
- become a full-fledged member; ready to be part of, and invest in (time, capital, energy, love for the craft), the band and treat it as a business venture (which it is, basically a business and brand we're trying to create together)
- ready to focus HEAVILY on live performance and creating energy for our stage performances (we treat practice like a live show)
- open-minded musically and can handle constructive criticism as well as give it to other members to help each other grow; WE ARE A TEAM
- backing vocals are a HUGE plus, and I mean HUGE (but still not 100% necessary for a great fit)
LISTEN TO ONE OF OUR UNRELEASED SONGS (copy & paste into browser) ----> https://www.bandmix.com/the-beat-tonight/
Hit us up on IG via DM. @thebeattonight
IF YOU'RE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, EMAIL US!
We will respond within 24 hours to any inquiries, so be ready to respond back quickly!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers