My name is Tony and I'd love to find some folx to jam out with. And maybe you do too?
Just some background. I'm 25 and a connoisseur of working dead end jobs. It's hard work but someone's gotta do it. I love horror, musicals, film, and the muppets. I'm a self taught musician. I play guitar and bass. I'm not a shredder by any means but there's nothing more I love than playing. I've been in a lot of small backyard bands. Nothing I'd consider successful, but that was never what it was about. All I've ever cared about is the community that gets built around art just like this and that's what I want to do. Thats what I want to create. This is the first time that I'm writing exactly what I want. This is the first time that it's happening so naturally. So, I thought why not give it a shot? I've been writing for about a year now and have had some stuff floating around here and there but nothing has come together quite like the way it is now, at this moment and I would love to share this with others and hoped maybe I could find some here.
I'm looking for all sorts of players and artists. You can be experienced or new to playing. All I care about is that you make music for yourself. I want people who are genuine. I want people who love to make art for the sake of art. I know this is all sounding a bit hokey, but hell it's how I feel and it's exactly what I want to surround myself with.
Anyone can be apart of this and everyone will be considered. A list of preferences will be posted below. They're not necessarily requirements but things that will help make all this easier. In the end it's about how we interact and play together.
- Age between 21-30
- have own equipment. Doesnt need to be top of the line shit. Just loud enough to hear.
- has their own transportation
- looking for guitar, drums, piano/keyboards. I also love brass and toy instruments. Anything that sounds fun or sweet.
- no homophobia, transphobia, racism, fat phobia etc basically don't be a jerk
- the most important thing is that you to be genuinely you
- Oh, and don't be sketchy or creepy. That's not fun for anyone.
Last thing! Here's a list of some bands, movies and other stuff that I love and influence me.
- Diners, Roar, The Muppets, Trudy and the Romance, Pedro The Lion,The Beach Boys, 10cc, ELO, Badfinger, Jeff Rosenstock, The Walkmen, Queen, Wings, 2001 film Josie and the Pussycats, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, Singing in the Rain, T Rex, Harry Nilsson, My Chemical Romance, Speed Racer (2008) starring Emile Hirsch, Ballet, The Evil Dead, King Louie's song in The Jungle Book, Miracle Musical, Over the Garden Wall and well the list just keeps going.
This whole thing might be yet another scream out into the void but maybe someone will hear it.
Shoot me an email or text. Until then I hope nothing but the best for you! :c)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers