Currently looking for Forklift Drivers to work in a Team Environment.
Drives industrial truck equipped with various lifting devices such as forks, clamps, push-pull, etc. to pull, lift, stack or move pallets.
• Load/unload trailers
• Read orders or follows oral instructions to identify product to be moved
• Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheets.
• Completes daily job card and accurately records job codes, order numbers and timekeeping
• Hand Held Scanners
• 2-way Radio
• LXE System
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Minimum of 3-6 months of recent experience.
• Confirmation of highest level of education.
• Knowledge of forklift operation.
• Knowledge of hand scanner.
• Adjust work hours to accommodate change workload (possible overtime on days off)
• Read & interpret instructions
• Work well under pressure
• Work in Team environment
• Must be able to pass Drug Test
• Day's off due vary depending on schedules, either a Saturday or Sunday off. 7pm-3:30am
For immediate consideration,
Please apply online at: www.1stclassstaffing.com.- Select the PERRIS branch . Upload your resume or email to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers