A custom manufacturing company is currently searching for a Driver/Warehouse/Fabricating Worker reporting to the Branch Manager and Shop Supervisor, at our Ontario, CA office.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Deliver products to customer’s location with a 20’ Flat Bed truck.
• Loads outgoing shipments and will call customer orders upon verbal instruction from Shop Supervisor.
• Responsible to pull customer orders in anticipation of will call and/or delivery. Attention to detail via the shipping document is critical.
• Unloads incoming materials including pipe stock, stand wire, fittings, etc. and accounting for the material unloaded. Then transports the material to its designated location using the forklift.
• Able to complete accurately receiving documents and work orders.
• Prepares fence products for customers or for stock including the cutting of pipe.
• Rotates yard stock and moves material using a forklift. Maintains yard inventory so that stock is stacked properly, to correct height, etc. to prevent damage and to make stock accessible.
• Performs routine yard and warehouse maintenance (sweeping/cleaning) and minor repairs and maintenance on equipment/tools. Keeps own and adjacent work area clean.
• Responsible for adhering to all safety policies and practices.
• Understands the pulling of orders from stock and filling will call orders as well as restocking warehouse or part bins, etc. with new material.
• Will use and/or learn documentation including pipe, fittings, wire rolls, inventory reporting, sales orders, purchase orders, bills of laden, shipping documentation and cycle counting.
• Performs incidental work assignments as required.
• Previous 20’ Flat Bed driving experience required, no CDL required.
• Must have clean driving record
• 2-3 years’ experience in the warehouse, including an understanding of measurements and dimensions and the ability to calculate sizes, measurements and dimensions.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
• Forklift certification preferred.
• A positive and assertive attitude and a team player
• Must be organized, detail oriented and dependable
• High school degree or equivalent required
EEO and Drug Free Workplace