compensation: $18.00+ DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Job Functions:
· Produce detailed construction drawings with accurate and clearly labeled measurements, guides, and materials & finishes specifications for trade show exhibit / displays.
· Create complete setup drawing for setup team.
· CNC part extraction, layout, and programming.
· Perform drawing maintenance, including updates, revisions, and development of as -built record documents when required.
· Create engineered 3D designs for a variety of custom millwork projects.
· Research new materials and fabrication methods.
· Collaborate with contracted engineering firms for exhibit structural analysis and safety issues.
· Maintain engineering project database.
· Overtime (or ability to work irregular hours) may be required to meet project deadlines.
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
· Associate Degree or training in an Architectural, Mechanical drafting or Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) field of study from a college or trade school preferred.
· Must have a high level of experience and understanding of all aspects of tradeshow production, cabinetry, and CNC machining.
· Proficiency With Autocad, Alphcam, Mastercam
· Must have a minimum of 3¬-5 years experience working as an engineer or detailer within the event and/or exhibition industries
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Working knowledge of engineering and design standards as well as manufacturing capabilities is required.
· Previous detailing experience in architectural interior and tradeshow experience is strongly desired.
· Knowledge of a variety of construction and finish materials including metals, plastics, fabrics, woods and laminates.
· Knowledge of basic production techniques, how parts are designed and engineered so the final assembly is accurate and easily constructed.
· Understanding of architectural, structural, mechanical, welding and electrical disciplines and capability of coordinating with these disciplines.
· Experience using Vectorworks, Arduino coding a plus.
· Experience at working both independently and in team¬-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high¬-pressure environment is crucial.
· Highly organized, flexible and have the ability to work necessary hours in a fast-¬paced, deadline driven environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers