compensation: $12 - $25 per hour, depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking experienced Operators and Setup personnel for openings in our CNC Lathe department in our state-of the-art facility in Corona, CA.
The schedule is Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m., with occasional overtime.
This is a direct hire.
Please reply directly to the ad – resume required.
IMPORTANT: All applicants will be tested on required criteria. Please be sure to read the following requirements before applying.
We are a precision machine shop that specializes in machining plastic, aluminum, brass and bronze components. Over the past 37 years, we have built and maintained trusted partnerships as a contract supplier for some of the most prestigious organizations in Aerospace, Defense, Medical & Dental, and many other critical industries across the globe.
Our enduring philosophy and mission have always been: ‘Provide a consistent level of high-quality service, support, and product with every job we undertake for our customers.’ We achieve this by employing great people and providing a culture of safety and stability at our manufacturing facility. We work in a comfortable temperature-controlled environment at 74 degrees year-round.
• Machine parts for a wide variety of materials and sizes using blue print drawings
• Check parts buy using measuring equipment supplied by the tooling department or production lead
• Read all blueprints provided with the job and make sure that you understand all features and characteristics
• Do all in process inspection
• Check in and check out all tooling from the tool crib that is required to do the job at hand
• Report all non-conforming parts to the department lead as well as any management that requires notification
• Work from prototype sketches, complex drawings and verbal instructions to machine parts and assemblies by operating and performing advanced level setups of CNC machining equipment.
• Perform complex setups required to manufacture parts and be responsible for the production of high precision parts.
• Make sure quality is consistently maintained and parts and tools are loaded correctly throughout the job.
• Take care of all tooling issues by recognizing tool wear and replacing or changing worn tools when needed.
• Must measure work piece for conformance to specifications.
• Provide machining support in the production of parts that range in size from miniature to very large.
• Maintain a clean/orderly work area and pay attention to detail.
• Help troubleshoot issues with equipment and product including reworks.
• Double check all completed paperwork for your jobs.
• Able to work in a high pace environment with little supervision.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma
• Experience working with plastics and aluminums
• Experience with DMG Mori Mill Turn/Mori Seiki 3 axis Lathes with Fanuc controls, Haas 2&3 axis Lathes with Haas controls
• Experience sharpening own tools
• 5 years minimum setup experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints
• Understand GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing)
• Strong math, preferable machine math
• Read measurement equipment such as caliper, micrometer, pressure micrometer
• Ability to follow work instructions
• Detail oriented
• Must be able to read, write and understand English for traveler instructions and documentation
Compensation and Benefits:
• $12-$16 per hour for operators and $18-$25 per hour for setup; depends on years of experience
• Health benefits package available: medical, dental, and vision
• Direct deposit
• Paid holidays, vacation, sick pay
• 401(k) Plan after 1 year of employment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers