FAMILY LAW-ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY
QR Code Link to This Post
Rancho Cucamonga-based law firm, specializing in Family and Criminal Law, seeking a Family Law Associate Attorney
Primary Job Duties
▪ Conduct legal research
▪ Prepare, review and edit legal documents including declarations, Memorandum of Points and Authorities, motions, etc.
▪ Effective communication with clients, staff, opposing attorneys and other entities
▪ Make court appearances
▪ Efficient billing of time spent
▪ Assist with case management and meeting deadlines
▪ Perform miscellaneous job duties related to the position.
▪ High school diploma required
▪ Licensed by California State Bar and in good standing
▪ Thorough knowledge of legal principle & practices
▪ Must possess critical thinking skills, planning and organizing skills
▪ Strong communication skills
▪ Attention to detail and accuracy
▪ Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
▪ Proficient computer knowledge/skills
▪ Ability to handle multiple job duties effectively and efficiently
▪ Individual must be reliable, dependable, with a positive, professional attitude & demeanor
▪ Spanish speaking a plus
Only qualified candidates need apply.
Negotiable; salary commensurate with experience.