compensation: Starting at $13 employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB FAIR DETAILS:
Time: 4:30PM - 7:30PM
Time: 9AM - 1PM
Time: 4PM - 7PM
Address: 18305 San Jose Ave, City of Industry, CA 91748
Ecommerce is where it's at. Internet Fulfillment plays a HUGE part of that. As Seasonal Internet Fulfillment Associate, you'll ensure the efficient and accurate fulfillment of Ecommerce orders as they are placed; you're creating the magic that gets our product in the hands of our customer. This position is a Seasonal role with Hot Topic and will last approximately 3 months.
We occasionally exceed peak volume. When we do, start times may begin/end 1 hour before or after scheduled start time. You will be given advance notice when this occurs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment. We move quickly, so you'll be able to keep up with our pace, while using the appropriate supplies and packing materials
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner. You'll handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next
- Stock new merchandise as received
- Communicate with management on any production issues that arise.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Monitor production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Reliable transportation
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.