We are a manufacturing and distributing company with a focus on the AR platform. Our goal is to provide the best price on high-quality items partnered with exceptional customer service. Future employee will be a part of our production/quality control team. Basic knowledge of the AR platform is preferred, but not required.
-Maintain knowledge of all company products and services.
-Create product listings.
-Unpack and repackage large quantities.
-Assemble and disassemble products.
-Assist supervisors/managers when it is needed for other general warehouse work
-Positive and Friendly Attitude
-Fast paced worker
-18 years or over
-High School Graduate
-Legal working status
-Strong communications skills is a must
-Must be available to work full time.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 P
To expedite our selection process, please send us a copy of the following questionnaire.
Please answer :
1. Located in Ontario. Tell me approximately how long your commute to work will be, and whether you have your own transportation.
2. Are you familiar with the AR platform?
3. If offered the position, when will you be available to start?
4. Are you able to work full-time?
5. What is your education level? Graduation year?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers