compensation: Very Competitive employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Licensed Vocational Nurses, are you looking for an opportunity to work with one of California's top home care providers? Premier Healthcare Services needs your expertise! We have built our reputation in providing skilled home care services with teams who are committed to creating exceptional experiences for our patients, families, and our team members.
You will be responsible for following a physician established plan of care with the support of our clinical staff. Following orientation, our staff will work with you to find positions that you will enjoy all the while taking into account your availability and skill level.
We immediate LVN openings in the respected cities with the specific days and times:
*Loma Linda: Sat and Sun 7a-3p, 3p-11p. Patient is a 13 yr old male that is fully dependent on a gtube and trach.
*San Bernardino: Monday through Friday 8a-4p. The patient is a 2 yr old female with a gtube and tracheostomy.
*Loma Linda: Sunday through Thursday 11p-7a. The patient is a 25 yr old male fully dependent on a gtube, tracheostomy and ventilator.
*Beaumont/Riverside: Tuesday through Saturday 8a-4p. Patient currently lives in Beaumont and will be moving to Riverside sometime between the end of August and the beginning of September.
*Beaumont: Monday through Friday 10a-6p and 11p-7a (General)
• Current CA Vocational Nurse License
• 1 year of experience is preferred
• Current CPR Certification
All qualified applicants are eligible for the following advantages:
• COMPETITIVE PAY
• Weekly pay
• Monthly/Annual Paid In-services
• Paid Orientation
• Health Benefits for full-time (avg. 30+ hrs) employees
• Flexible hours/scheduling
• Generous referral bonuses
• 24 hour on-call support
• Nurse appreciation events
• Nurse recognition awards
• Provide one to one patient care, greatly impact a child's life
• Lunch learning programs
• One to one professional clinical development
• Low cost/free CEU's
• Have the chance to work independently and be empowered in the service that you provide to our patients
• The opportunity to develop and master clinical skills
Please call us at (909) 890-0448 Mon - Fri 8a -5p for more information. You can also respond to this ad with your resume. Don't miss out on this opportunity to make a difference! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers