It’s a new day at West Coast Dental!
QR Code Link to This Post
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you! 37 offices and growing!!! We also believe in recognizing our employees' hard work, commitment to service and teamwork and have designed programs that will reward highly skilled, motivated, caring individuals and teams that truly adhere to our mission statement as a company.
Currently we are looking for a Dental Office Manager to join our state-of-the-art office in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
• Ensuring all office team members deliver an unequalled patient experience
• Coaching and mentoring staff members to help them achieve their highest levels of potential
• Focus on increasing revenue each year & profit; controlling costs to meet or exceed monthly budgets
• Maximizing patient flow and productivity
• Ensuring office compliance of WCD policies and procedures (OSHA, HIPAA, Code of Safe Practices & HR)
• Partnership with Managing Dentist and Associates to promote clinical and administrative leadership
• Support growth of the practice by implementing marketing strategies internally and externally
• Minimum 3-5 years of dental office management experience required
• Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Standards required
• Advanced knowledge and use of dental terminology required
• Hands-on experience with computerized billing systems required
• College degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
• Knowledge of and proficiency in finance, human resource management, and principles of business preferred
• Bilingual: English & Spanish required (if the geographic location of the office does not require the applicant to be bilingual, applicants who only speak English may be considered)
West Coast Dental offers:
• Sick Pay
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Medical (including prescriptions)
• Supplemental vision insurance
• Comprehensive dental benefit
• Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness and accident
• Continuing education and advancement opportunities
• 401 (k) plan
• Referral bonus incentive programs
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
West Coast Dental will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.