The Super Dentists is San Diego's largest and most-trusted Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontic office. We create the most unique and out-of-this-world dental experience for children and their parents. We're the only office in the world where kids ask (many times, beg) their parents to take them to the dentist; imagine that!
QR Code Link to This Post
The Super Dentists is actively recruiting for a highly motivated Activities Coordinator who is an extremely outgoing. Is a kids-friendly professional that provides learning and entertainment to patients in a super star costume leaving patients with a lasting impression.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets patients, ensures patients check in.
• Offers refreshments, and provides marketing materials to make kids & parents to make them feel SUPER happy.
• Conducts and coordinates individual and group activities according to plan
• Gives tours of the clinic while educating patients
• Maintains a tidy area at all times and do basic maintainable on the
costumes such as spot cleaning, etc.
• Assembles educational materials and goody bags for patients
• Ensures work areas are clean, safe, and orderly
• Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Must have outgoing personality and empathy for patients to build rapport
• Must be comfortable with public speaking & speaking on the phone
• Ability to multi-task, while keeping all projects moving forward
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite
• 1-2 year public speaking/role playing experience
• Must be fluent in English, Spanish speaking not required, but is a plus.
• Must be comfortable wearing a costume
• Must be extremely out going, motivated, energetic, and a happy person who enjoys working w/ kids and parents.
• Must have reliable transportation.
High school diploma/GED certified