Established Temecula winery has a position for an experienced cashier.
QR Code Link to This Post
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT WIENS FAMILY CELLARS IN TEMECULA!
The cashier will provide customers with a positive experience. Their primary function is to greet entering guests in a friendly, positive, and helpful demeanor. They will determine the purpose of the guests visit and appropriately direct them to the proper sales and service location.
* Greet guests entering the winery in a welcoming manner
* Handle all transactions
* Guide and/or resolve all customer issues and problems
* Thank guests for their visit upon leaving the winery
* Package all purchases
Opening and Closing
* Open all point of sales locations
* Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
* At close of day, count cash and reconcile with POS totals.
* Ensure all POS stations are stocked with supplies
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area
* Inform management of opportunities or problems
* Provide training to new cashiers
* Field customers complaints in a concerned, non-judgmental manner
* 1 year cashier experience
* Ability to push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be 21 years old
* Available weekends and holidays
This position is part time. Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and some week days.
Please apply in person at the winery.