QR Code Link to This Post
Ensures the cleanliness of tableware, pots, pans and cookware equipment to ensure guests expectations are exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the Ponte values and service standards and adheres to them.
- Ensure the safety of guests and associates by keeping dishroom clean and organized.
- Load, run, and unload dish machine while monitoring temperature to ensure sanitation according to health codes. Report any machine problems to Executive chef or Sous chef immediately.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware and ensure that adequate levels are maintained for dining room, banquets, and kitchen. Handle carefully to ensure minimum breakage.
- Dispose of trash at appropriate times.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies notifying chef of any shortages.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as needed to ensure appropriate cleanliness of kitchen facility.
- Understand and adhere to environmental standards set by the winery.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to treat all associates in a respectful manner.
- Exhibits integrity (honesty and truthfulness).
- Has attention to detail.
- Is consistently striving to be better.
- Courteous and has the ability to smile spontaneously.
- Must be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment while in standing position for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift 60 lbs at a time up to 30 times per shift.
- 0-2 years experience.
post id: 6979866527
email to friend