compensation: Hourly Pay Rates are Hospitality Staffing Company Competitive
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you want to move your career forward? Want to break into the hospitality industry? Looking for extra income?
If so, The Party Staff is seeking individuals like you join our growing team!
The Party Staff is hiring the following Team Members:
*Server *Banquet Server *Waiter/Waitress *Dishwasher *Prep Cook *Line Cook *Grill Cook * Corporate Food Service Working *Steward *Porter * Barista * Cashier * Food Server *
As a Party Staff Team Member, you could:
• Get more work offers and more experience - We offer a wide variety of special events so you will have to opportunity to work for multiple clients and venues.
• Get a Paycheck EVERY WEEK - Who doesn't love that?!
• Earn Company Benefits - Sick leave, health insurance, and 401K with company match for qualifying employees.
• Have Flexible schedule to work on YOUR Terms- At The Party Staff, we believe in a work life balance. With our easy online scheduling, you will have the freedom to choose when and where you work in addition to competitive pay.
• Boost your resume - We work with some of the top respected caterers, and prestigious hotels, country clubs and event planners in town. Working with us gives you the opportunity to gain more experience and make valuable connections.
• Advance in the World of Hospitality - We value the skills you bring to the table. Those who prove their talents will have the opportunity for greater responsibility in our organization.
• Network with a great team of professionals - Our clients expect nothing short of the best and that's what we deliver. Work alongside other talented industry professionals who take pride in exceptional service.
• Get Paid to attend Orientation - That's right, you will walk out with a paycheck!
• Earn while you Learn- We offer ongoing PAID training courses that will give you a competitive edge and help you stay on top of your game.
If you meet our requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our talented team of hospitality professionals, we want to hear from you!
Please come to one of our open interviews:
Wednesday October 16th from 10 AM to 1 PM
Thursday October 17th from 10 AM to 1 PM
Wednesday October 23rd from 10 AM to 1 PM
(Interview times may be subject to change. For the most up to date information, please call 323-933-7521)
All interviews will be conducted at our satellite office in Ontario:
3200 E Guasti Road
Ontario CA 91761
Please arrive dressed professionally. Bring a current copy of your resume and information (emails and phone numbers) for up to three professional references.
We look forward to meeting you!
What We Look For in a Party Staff Team Member
Most event staff (servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers, cashiers) have experience in restaurants, fine dining, catering and banquet facilities. These experiences are great, but not everything. Both retail and customer services experiences are valuable as well for our event servers. Certifications such as TIPS, LEAD, and ABC are a plus, but not required. In addition, we look for individuals with people skills, a professional mind set, and a positive attitude.
The Party Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. The Party Staff will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Keywords: party staff, event staff, catering, staffing, hospitality, banquet, server, bartender, cook, culinary, waiter, waitress, prep cook, line cook, temporary work, part time work, flexible work, events, special events, customer service, catered events, employment, private parties, corporate events, party, cater waiter, temp, food service, greeter, server, retail, host, hostess, chef, concession, attendant, events, functions, part time job, on call, staffing, temps, food server job Los Angeles, cook job Los Angeles, dishwasher job Los Angeles, food server job Ontario, cook job Ontario, dishwasher job Ontario, Inland Empire, Barista, Cashier, Food Service Worker, Cafeteria, College Campus,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers