Click on the link to watch a short video and learn about the teacher shortage and how you gain from this opportunity: https://youtu.be/r4SEydeUu44
Join us and make your next career move!
• When: Saturday, February 25, 2017
• Where: Brandman University, Ontario Campus 3990 Concours, Ontario CA 91764
• Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
• Light breakfast will be served...brain food for any possible on the spot interviews :)
Many Human Resources representatives across school districts in Orange County will be at this event and they want to see you!
• Dress to impress
• Bring copies of your resume/CV, transcripts, CSET, CBEST, RICA scores
• Be prepared to give your "elevator speech"
• Be prepared to interview on the spot (some districts may not offer this)
• Research school districts in Orange County to find the right fit for you
• Come prepared with questions. This is your opportunity to shine!
• Eat breakfast - light breakfast will be provided too!
**If you have any questions, or cannot make it, contact the manager of community and corporate relations below.
We look forward to helping you make your dreams come true!
REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE FOR FREE (CLICK ON LINK BELOW):
*Disclaimer: jobs listed on Craigslist may or may not be interviewed at this event. Contact school district directly for more information.
*We cannot guarantee all San Bernardino and eastern Los Angeles school districts will be attending, nor can we guarantee a representative will be attending from all San Bernardino school districts.
*All School of Education programs are nationally accredited by The National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and all teacher credential and service credential programs are accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). Brandman University, a part of the Chapman University System, is a private, nonprofit institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Senior College and University Commission, that offers academic programs both online and at over 25 campuses throughout California and Washington.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers