Rancho Pacific Electric is a dynamic and team-oriented electrical company looking to expand its BIM and Preconstruction Team. We offer a professional and friendly workplace that promotes teamwork and respect among our employees.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking someone with experience in the BIM Construction Process that can utilize Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360 Glue, and AutoCAD for BIM Coordination/Clash Meetings. The ability to create electrical Revit 3D files for the BIM model is essential for success in this position.
This is a full-time position offering a great salary.
• Generate 2D installation and detail drawings from 3D sketches or models; Design 3D models utilizing red-lines from the field team or the preconstruction manager.
• Effectively communicates with project team and field team.
• Convenes with and works directly under the pre-construction manager and/or project personnel.
• Aids in updating drawings files by printing them and archives old drawings.
• Requires minimal QA/QC for personal drawings and models as per standards and codes.
• Logs daily tasks; performs downloads and uploads for each project to keep progress current.
• Assists in pre-construction project set up and maintenance.
• Attend BIM/coordination meetings
• Able to cross train team members in BIM process and standards.
• At least 2 years of experience utilizing Navisworks Manage and can run clash detection efficiently.
• At least 3 years of experience utilizing Revit and AutoCAD for 2D drawings; At least 2 years for 3D population - can produce 3D models at an advanced level (assist & train others with 3D modeling and 2D drafting as per standards and codes.
• Advanced electrical knowledge in the following areas a plus but not required:
• Basic common codes, such as supports maximums and sizing of pull cans.
• Equipment clearances
• Ability to make recommendations on constructability and the best methods; read blue prints (at an advanced level).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on experience