compensation: Competitive; Productivity Bonus; Mileage PLUS Paid Drive Time employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Early Childhood Instructor for Toddlers at risk for Autism
Whether you are already an RBT, in the field of ABA service delivery, and crave better training and support; or you work with children in a preschool or afterschool setting and want to take your career to the next level, joining our team at Coyne & Associates will exceed your expectations. How do we know? Our employees were surveyed by an independent Engagement Consultant and rated Coyne as being in the TOP 1% of all Behavioral Health companies surveyed in the following areas:
• Operates by strong values
• Job meets expectations
• Staff are able to do meaningful work
• Motivates staff to do their best
• Helps staff learn and grow
• Encourages new ideas
• Is efficient, organized, and well-run
Check out Facebook, Instagram, and Glassdoor to see how rewarding it is to work at Coyne & Associates… Then join our talented team to be in the Top 1% of job satisfaction and to take advantage of these great opportunities:
• The best ABA field training in all of Southern California
• Competitive hourly pay with weekly bonus opportunities
• Full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
• Financial and field-work support for all BACB certifications
• Incredible opportunities for advancement: Almost all of our Directors and Supervisors started as Early Childhood Instructors!
• A supportive, nurturing, engaging, drama-free environment
COYNE & ASSOCIATES EDUCATION CORPORATION is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or an employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, family responsibilities, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers