i9 Sports is seeking energetic and reliable individuals to work as referees in our ever growing youth sports system. Currently we are looking for SOCCER referees to officiate games on Saturdays & Sundays at various locations in the Inland Empire area (Ontario, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Eastvale) for our upcoming fall season. You must have a minimum of two years soccer playing experience and or two years soccer officiating experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Contact Us for an Interview
Attention: Rich (Program Director)
Job Description of i9 Sports Soccer Referee
1. Officiate soccer games to the best of your abilities.
2. Understand and know the rules of i9 sports soccer.
3. Assist all volunteer coaches during practice time with drills.
4. Able to follow directions from Site Manager/Coordinator.
5. Be able to demonstrate and correct young athletes when rules are not followed or a foul/penalty occurs.
6. Need to be outgoing and possess good people skills.
7. Able to handle and resolve any issues with coaches and players when a conflicting situation occurs.
8. Committed to working a full season as an i9 official (7-8 weeks, weekends only).
9. Looking for someone who is a team player who has a great attitude!
10. 100% reliable and committed to the position.
*Submit your resume and show us why you are a good fit for the job.
- Must have a background of at least 2-4 years of playing/officiating in soccer.
- Must have reliable transportation and all applicants must pass a background check.
- Applicant should be outgoing and personable. Enjoys working and communicating with others
- Experience working with young children and teenagers is a plus
- If helping kids learn and grow as athletes sounds fun to you then this is the job for you!!