condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 210000 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe
QR Code Link to This Post
**** IF THE AD IS UP THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE****
PLEASE NO EMAILS
Cheapest and Cleanest Fiero on Criagslist
Selling My 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT Automatic. I am the 3 owner and have owned it for almost 3 years.
Overall condition is really good for a Fiero. The following has been done or replaced since I have owned it.
• 18” Axis wheels \ Good tread on tires
• Rebuilt Front end, all new bushings and tie rods
• New KYB shocks and struts with Custom Coilovers in the rear
• Lowered by 2 inches
• Front New brakes with Hawk pads \ Red Painted Calipers all corners
• New Battery less than a year old
• Rear Mustang scoop with LED stop light bar
• Custom Spoiler mount
• New water pump
• New alternator
• New Belts
• Radiator flush
• New EGR valve
• New Harmonic Balancer
• Tinted windows
• Braided brake lines
• Keyless entry
• LED light bulbs interior lighting
• New exhaust tips
• Custom Shifter
220K on the clock but Engine feels strong and the tranny shifts without issues. Was told by the 2 owner that the 1st owner rebuilt the engine. Does run strong and shifts well.
AC Doesn't work. AC was converted to 134A but the compressor went out a few months after the conversion. so please note the Fiero has no AC. Heater works as it should
I get a lot of thumbs up and compliments when I am out driving. Registration is current.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers