compensation: Open employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an experienced part-time veterinary receptionist for our one doctor animal practice.
We are a fast-paced, independently owned, full service animal hospital looking for someone who is available to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays. Experience in the field is a must, bilingual and experience with Avimark is preferred.
* 3 years as a veterinary receptionist (applicants who do not meet this requirement will not be considered).
* self-motivated, organized, dependable and compassionate.
* ability to communicate clearly on the phone and via email.
* ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* be friendly and keep calm during stressful situations.
* strong attention to detail is essential.
Duties of this position will include;
* answering phones (scheduling appointments, confirming appointments, trialing calls appropriately, confirming medication refills, confirming prescription diet pick ups, etc...).
* maintaining a clean and organized environment at all times.
* greeting clients and checking them in, while being welcoming and attentive to their concerns.
* at times administering vaccines, helping technicians with restraining, and filling Rx's if needed.
* professional client communication.
* maintaining accurate records.
* ability to learn and become proficient in Avimark.
* presenting and explaining fees, and processing payments.
* scanning, faxing, emailing records.
**NOTE, THIS IS BY NO MEANS A COMPLETE LIST. SOME TASKS MAY BE ASSIGNED TO A SPECIFIC STAFF MEMBER. SOME TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALONG WITH PROCEDURES AND POLICIES**.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers