Full time career opportunity available for highly motivated individuals for entry-level/mid-level sales management and customer service positions to assist in the enrollment of supplemental benefits for union members and their families. We work alongside with 40,000 organizations and associations in the Central California area and have helped working families since 1951.
- An exceptional training program, no experience needed
- Benefits include Health and Life
- Stocks and Retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule
- * To save you the question: Neither of these position include cold-calling or door-knocking *
- College Degree (BA / BS) preferred but not required
-Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
-Moderate level of internet and computer skills
-Self-motivated with strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
If you feel like you are a good fit for this position and would like to learn more, please respond with your resume and contact information. Ms. Paige will be in contact with you ASAP to schedule a first interview.
- The Hart-Lewicki Agency
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers