compensation: 25-35k depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy auto repair shop in Riverside looking for office coordinator for Service Advisor, and Auto parts ordering. Note: MUST KNOW AUTO PARTS, Please reply with resume or call with questions if you don't have a resume. Lots of hours available! Must have at least 2 years experience in automotive industry. We will help with additional training as needed if your are a good candidate.
Major Essential Duties:
• Assists all technicians in selecting required parts in a professional, and efficient manner.
• Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
• Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
• Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
• Keep track of inventory
• Maintain clean and orderly counter and work environment.
Minimum 2 + clerical/customer service experience in Automotive Industry a must.
Must be computer literate.
Type 60 wpm
Must have strong communication skills.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Must be able to speak English- Spanish fluently.
Call us today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers