compensation: $85,000-$100,000 plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Opening: Director of Maintenance
Location: Riverside, CA
You will be overseeing properties in and around Riverside.
1. Oversee a team of 15 in the maintenance department.
2. Create and implement a preventative maintenance program and maintenance procedures at all communities to reduce costs.
3. Assist in training new maintenance staff.
4. Oversee maintenance projects, vendor selection, contract administration and training.
5. Work with maintenance teams at all properties to ensure work orders, unit turnovers, and health and safety issues are addressed.
6. Communicate and resolve maintenance issues with Community Managers and Regional Director.
7. Consult with Regional Manager regarding budget and obtain bids for major repairs.
8. Work with maintenance staff to adhere to annual budgets.
9. Establish and oversee vendor list and/or vendor contracts.
10. Other duties as needed.
1. Bilingual Spanish with excellent communication in both English and Spanish.
2. Experience with Yardi.
3. Experience managing a team.
4. Minimum 4 years experience working as a Maintenance Supervisor or similar role for a property management company.
5. Strong computer skills.
6. Experience hiring and working with outside vendors.
7. Driver's license and reliable vehicle. This position includes daily driving to properties in and around Los Angeles and nearby cities.
Compensation: $85,000-$100,000 plus benefits, gas mileage and room for growth
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers