Contractors State License Schools is hiring! For 30 years now, we have helped contractors get licensed with the State of California, create their own businesses, and SUCCEED. Our adult students will thank YOU for helping them accomplish their goals and reaching their dream of ultimately owning their own business.
We are seeking a Full-time (exempt) Operations Supervisor to supervise the administrative staff at our Inland Empire California schools!
Job responsibilities include:
• Completing reports, prioritizing projects, completing the activities log and making sure that personnel are knowledgeable and qualified about the task given.
• Making sure that smooth operations in all business departments is achieved.
• Reviewing staff performances and preparing assessment reports, monitoring productivity rates and preparing certain reports for their management that may be in the form of personnel or procedural changes.
• Hiring/Firing, personnel performance reviews & payroll process.
• Traveling & site visits are required for this position.
• Training & school coverage - company car provided for day to day business travel.
Additional requirements include:
• A high school diploma
• Possess at least 3-4 years relevant work experience, good oral and written skills for effective communication
• Strong customer service experience, knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Outlook; and attention to detail and type
at least 40 wpm.
• Have comprehension on procedures and policies that are associated in their field
• Motivate and manage employees
Compensation: Salary + Bonuses
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Operations Coordinator - Riverside
Team players wanted NOW! Join our team to join in on our success!
To learn more about Contractors State License Schools, visit our website at www.contractorexamschools.com
Contractors State License Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This organization participates in E-Verify.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers