compensation: Pay is salary (based on experience) + monthly commission with room to grow. We offer benefits – Health, Dental, and Vision paid vacation and bonuses. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
United Legal Group is a third-party collection agency looking for an experienced and self-motivated Collection Supervisor in our Corona office as soon as possible. Candidates must have at least 5 years' experience in collection supervision to be considered for this position. We handle all types’ accounts including consumer, commercial, medical, and legal/judgment collections. Pay is salary (based on experience) + monthly commission with room to grow. We offer benefits – Health, Dental, and Vision paid vacation and bonuses.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supervise the collection floor
• Review collectors number of calls, daily/weekly/monthly goals, and overall performance
• Enforce the collection workflow and meet or exceed the company's monthly goal
• Answer and claims/disputes/complaints against FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, HIPAA, and state collection laws
• Experience collecting on consumer, commercial, medical, and legal/judgment accounts
• Ability to communicate professionally with debtors, clients, and attorneys
• Flexible hours by occasionally working late weeknights and/or weekends
• Helping Collectors close deals, Settle accounts for collectors.
• Helping management to hire and train for new positions
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in collection supervision
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Have great negotiation skills and be a critical thinker/problem solver
• Full knowledge of FCRA, FDCPA, HIPAA, TCPA and state collection laws
• Typing speed of 45 wpm+
Please submit your resume if interested (only serious candidates need to apply). You may also visit our website for more information about our company:
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers