QR Code Link to This Post
As you enter into this charming two-story home, located in the heart of Murrieta, you're greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere that immediately feels like home. With Four bedrooms and Three baths spread across 1,561 square feet, there's plenty of room for you and your loved ones to spread out and relax. The open layout design creates a seamless flow throughout the home, making it perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying quality family time. Picture yourself unwinding in the large living area by the cozy fireplace on chilly evenings, creating lasting memories with loved ones. The kitchen is a chef's delight, boasting lots of cabinets for storage and ample counter space for meal preparation. Cooking will be a joy in this space! As you head outside to your fenced backyard featuring a pergola patio and artificial grass, creating the perfect setting for outdoor gatherings, BBQs, or simply relaxing in the sun. Enjoy the convenience of an attached two-car garage, providing secure parking and additional storage space for your belongings. Situated in Murrieta, CA, this neighborhood provides easy access to shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment options. Plus, with major highways nearby, commuting to work or exploring the surrounding area is a breeze. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the abundance of recreational opportunities nearby, including hiking trails, golf courses, and scenic parks. Whether you enjoy exploring nature or staying active outdoors, there's something for everyone in this vibrant community. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this beautiful property your home sweet home! Schedule a tour today and start envisioning the wonderful memories you'll create in this inviting space.Amenities
Please call show contact info for more information or call show contact info to schedule a showing.
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE ONLY - WWW dot ACCESSASSET dot COM
Pets/Dogs/Cats are considered solely at the discretion of the homeowner and an additional deposit and/or pet rent of $25/month per pet may apply.
Twelve (12) month lease term minimum unless otherwise stated. Security deposit required prior to move in. Minimum security deposit equal to one (1) months rent, additional security deposit may be required based on the eligibility of the household.
Renters must obtain a renters insurance policy with liability coverage or a standalone liability policy of no less than $250,000.00 as a requirement of tenancy. Proof must be provided prior to occupancy of the premises.
Photos displayed for this property are deemed reliable, but are not a guaranteed representation of the subject property. We recommend you view the property prior to applying to ensure that you are satisfied with the condition (interior and exterior) and floor-plan of the property. Any cosmetic repairs, cleaning, landscape, or paint concerns not addressed prior to the tenant placing a deposit on the property will be deemed satisfactory. At the time of placing a security deposit on the property, the tenant accepts the property as is, where is, with all its faults unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
Applicant Screening Policy
The following items are required for application to be processed:
• Copy of a valid drivers license or Government Issued ID
• A valid social security number
• Proof of income
• County registration for pet(s), and a photo
• You can email any of the above items to App @ Access Asset . com
• Management and Rental Owner Reserve the Right to Request Additional Documentation
The following are minimum requirements that you will have to meet in order to be considered for a rental:
• Income needs to be documented via pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements in order to be considered in ratios.
• Verification of employment will be conducted via fax, phone, email, or letter. All four may be used in conjunction.
• Monthly gross income must meet or exceed guidelines for the subject property.
• A background check will be conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines. Any applicant evicted from a prior home or residence within the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of the manufacture of or distribution of a controlled substance in the last 10 years, any applicant convicted of a violent felony or misdemeanor in the last 10 years may be denied residency based on a review of the facts and circumstances surrounding any such incident(s). Any applicant whose combined household debt-to-income ratio falls below accepted ratios may be declined. An increased security deposit and/or an increased lease rate may be offered to applicants whose combined household score do not meet our criteria in order to supply the landlord with additional security and incentive to accept an application that otherwise falls below Access' standards. Access Asset Management, Inc. strictly abides by housing laws and any applicant whose household make-up exceeds safety standards will be denied residency.
• There is a $50.00 non-refundable application fee per adult residing in the home. This application fee is due up front. All move-in costs are due prior to move-in. Certified funds required; money order or cashier's check only. Funds are used to obtain credit reports, employment verification, eviction search, criminal court search, current and previous landlord character reference verification, property management collection search, staff time and overhead.
• All adults over the age of 18 must submit an application.
• Any applicant denied residency will be able to appeal the decision and provide evidence to support their reasoning in requesting an appeal. An appeal must be submitted within 3 days of disposition of the application to be considered. Applicant's going through the appeal process understand that other applicants may be accepted, processed, and approved during the appeal process. An appeal does not entail "holding" a property while an appeal is being evaluated.