compensation: Negotiable, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are are an Accounting and Tax firm looking for a full time position for a Staff Accountant. The position will include the following duties:
1. Keeping and review the monthly bookkeeping for our existing clients
2. Prepare Sales Taxes for clients that need them
3. Run Payroll for our existing clients
4. Review the financials and make sure they are accurate and ready for the tax return preparation
5. Work on Individual and Business Tax Returns
The ideal candidate will have:
1. A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting
2. 3-5 Years Accounting Experience
3. Knowledge of Quick Books Desktop and Online is a must
4. A CPA or E.A. designation preferred, but not required
Please note that an accounting test will be provided upon the second interview.
The pay rate is negotiable based on the experience. The hourly rate depends on your experience and work quality. This is a full-time position with approximately 32-40 hours/week.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers