compensation: Up to $110,000 + Bonus Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A stable, fast growing $500M+ corporation is currently seeking a Senior Financial/Sales Analyst.
The Sr. Financial Analyst participates in the reporting and analytics function to support the sales and marketing team. The individual is an expert at data and technology management including data acquisition, mining, analysis, data integrity management, metrics management and reporting. The Sr. Financial Analyst has expert working knowledge of the utilization and manipulation of business intelligence through various tools using Excel and NetSuite.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Develop the analysis and reporting related to business trends, potential performance gaps, sales target setting & allocation, client segmentation and cost of sales.
• Responsible for developing, quantifying and evaluating the transformation of internal and external information into business ‘sales’ intelligence to support the strategic objectives of the sales organization and drive operational excellence.
• Provide analyses regarding data trends, history, and forecasts and makes recommendations that impact business performance. Understands and communicates relationship of data against budget and prior year data. Provides guidance on strategic decisions.
• Support business leader’s efforts to improve business processes and drive profitability by developing insightful analytics and reports, especially in the areas of customer development and marketing effectiveness
• Design and conduct other complex ad hoc analyses in support of key business objectives, as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS, CORE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field
• Several years previous financial analysis experience in consumer products, durable goods, and/or manufacturing company
• Strong leadership skills (planning, communication, relationship building, influencing)
• Expert knowledge of business intelligence tools (OBIEE, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle)
• NetSuite experience highly preferred
• Advanced knowledge Excel (especially advanced level pivot tables)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers